Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Redondo Beach Riviera Village Holiday Stroll


Tomorrow night is the Redondo Beach Riviera Village Holiday Stroll!!!! It's cold out (was it ever warm in the year 2010?) and the holiday lights are strung and that's all I need to hear to come out and drink wine courtesy of all the Riviera shops. If you haven't come down to the village for the "stroll" then you are really missing out! Catalina Ave will be shut down to traffic and all the shops will be open for wine! Michael Trujillo Salon will be open for people to stop by, say hi and have a glass or more of wine, I'll be there for a little bit before I do my own "stroll" around the village. The Riviera Holiday Stroll is from 5-9pm and on Catalina Ave between Ave I and Palos Verdes Blvd.

No comments:

Post a Comment